Non-toxic, non explosive and is not a fire hazard.
Dust may irritate the eyes from mechanical abrasion causing watering and redness.
Dust may cause irritation of the skin from friction but cannot be absorbed through intact skin.
Unlikely under normal conditions of use, but swallowing the dust from this product may result in irritation to the mouth and gastrointestinal tract.
Dust may cause irritation of the nose, throat, and airways, resulting in coughing and sneezing. Certain susceptible individuals may experience wheezing (spasms of the bronchial airways) on inhaling dust during sanding or sawing operations.
FIRST AID MEASURES
Remove contact lens. Flush with running water or saline for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if redness persists or if visual changes occur.
Wash with mild soap and water. Contact physician if irritation persists or later develops.
If ingested, dilute by drinking large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
If unconscious, loosen tight clothing and lay the person on his / her side. Give nothing by mouth to an individual who is not alert and conscious. Seek medical attention.
Remove to fresh air. If shortness of breath or wheezing develops, seek medical attention.