Views: 85 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-25 Origin: Site
magnesium oxide board has a wide range of applications, especially for partition walls and ceilings in architectural decoration. It is fully suitable for thermal insulation structures, sound insulation walls, wet areas, movable partition walls, super fire protection, fire door plywood and other fields.
What are the main features of the magnesium oxide board?
What are the main raw materials of magnesium oxide board?
What is the reason for the popularity of magnesium oxide board in the market?
1. Magnesium oxide plate is also called magnesite plate or magnesium plate.
2. The production of magnesium oxide board consists of active high-purity magnesium oxide (MgO), high-quality magnesium chloride (MgCl) alkali resistant glass fiber cloth, extremely flexible plant fiber, incombustible and light perlite, chemically stable lithopone, polymer and high-performance modifier.
3. magnesium oxide board has the advantages of high temperature resistance, flame retardancy, sound absorption, shockproof, insect proof, anti-corrosion, non-toxic, tasteless and pollution-free, can be directly painted, directly plastered, and can be directly applied with air nails and ceramic tiles.
4. The surface of magnesium oxide board has good coloring property, high strength, bending resistance, toughness, nailing, sawing and gluing, and convenient decoration.
5. magnesium oxide board can also be combined with a variety of insulation materials to make composite insulation plates.
Light-burned magnesia powder is one of the main raw materials of magnesium oxide board, which is calcined from magnesite MgCO3 at '750% ~ 850~C. The calcination process of some manufacturers is relatively backward, especially the measures for homogenization of raw materials or ore after calcination, resulting in a large gap between the MgO content and the effective MgO content of the same batch of products, even the same bag of products. In order to unilaterally pursue production costs, some producers often use magnesia to replace light-burning powder to produce magnesia material products, which is impossible to produce high-quality magnesia fireproof boards. In order to ensure the qualification and stability of MgO raw materials and produce qualified fireproof boards, the raw materials of light-burning MgO are used, and the MgO content is 80%-85%, the active MgO content is ≮60±2%; the Ca0 content is less than 1.5%; The loss is 5%-9%; the fineness is ≮170 mesh.
1. Versatility: The unique smooth and rough surface of magnesium oxide board provides functional diversity for customers' use. Smooth surface can be pasted with wallpaper, aluminum-plastic board, veneer fireproof board, veneer, PVC, spray paint or latex paint, etc.; rough surface can be pasted with ceramic tile, marble, granite, ash and latex paint. The magnesium oxide board has an excellent affinity for the above-mentioned materials, and can be processed or used twice on site. It can be bent with a diameter of 30cm without loss of physical properties.
2. Durable and durable: the scientific formula completely solves the problem of moisture absorption and halogen return of magnesite, its strength increases with time, it can resist corrosion, acid and alkali resistance, the change of thermal expansion and cold shrinkage is small, and the dry shrinkage rate is less than or equal to 0.3%. The swelling rate is less than or equal to 0.6%, and it has the frost resistance of -40℃. After ten years of testing, the magnesium oxide board is durable, resistant to aging and has a long life.