Views: 86 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-10 Origin: Site
Magnesium oxide boards have the characteristics of light weight, fire resistance, high strength, sound absorption, heat insulation, non-toxic and harmless, corrosion resistance, no mildew and so on. It can be used as wall, ceiling, floor covering etc.
Are there different colors for magnesium oxide boards?
What are the physical properties of magnesium oxide boards?
How to deal with the slight accumulation of water on the magnesium oxide board?
1. Colored glass magnesium plate products
This kind of magnesium oxide boards is mutually modulated on the basis of seven colors to produce different colored glass magnesium plate products: red, white, orange, brown, blue, etc. These products are mainly used for decorative panels in construction and decoration. Fireproof, easy to bend, easy to process, nail, saw, plane, glue and other properties of wood materials.
2. Magnesium plate of white glass
This kind of magnesium oxide boards is the main raw material for the production of glass magnesium plate products and the base color of magnesium oxide. The physical properties of this product type are essentially the same as those of the colored glass magnesium plate. Depending on market demand, it must be produced according to density, hardness, fire protection class, etc. In addition to fire resistance, a number of products also have certain thermal insulation, sound insulation, thermal insulation and other properties.
3. Black or grey
It is the natural color of magnesium oxide boards, mixed with auxiliary fillers, such as adding fly ash, volcanic ash, etc., and some products add black pigments or dyes during production, such as adding black water-based soot paste. It is mainly used in the construction of partition walls, indoor fire protection, exhaust gases, smoke exhaust ducts, etc. It has high requirements in density, hardness, impact strength, bending strength and other performance requirements.
1. Vaccinate the hardened body of magnesium oxide board to produce a high degree. This is due to the 518 crystal phase network structure formed by it along with MgO and water. The layout features a very strong tower hinge system that can withstand a lot of pressure.
2. Make sure the magnesium oxide board has excellent low temperature resistance. Magnesium chloride itself is an antifreeze.
3. The magnesium oxide board has good fire resistance and the melting point of magnesium oxide is 2270 ℃. Magnesium chloride releases chlorine gas at 118°C to quickly extinguish the fire.
1. Install an exhaust fan around the magnesium oxide board. Improvement of dehumidifier
2. You can close the doors and windows and use a dehumidifier. Strong dehumidification for two days. The magnesium oxide board does not drip or the wet area gradually shrinks. This avoids too much mold and too high humidity.