We are sincerely to inform you that we return on work today!
Hope a win-win cooperation.our products mgo sulfate board can use from ceiling to floor and everything between.
We are aiming to supply most safe, affordable and easy building solutions.
Any inquiries, Please Call us on +86-15162322239 or Send email to email@example.com.
Magnesium oxide board is a novel multifunctional building material. Using magnesium oxide and magnesium chloride as the main raw materials, it is made with a certain proportion of perlite, glass fiber fabric, wood fiber, etc. mixed.
Where is the performance superiority of magnesium oxide boards reflected?
What is the reason for choosing a magnesium oxide board?
What are the physical properties of magnesium oxide boards?
Water and moisture resistant. In dry, cold and humid weather, the performance of magnesium oxide boards is always stable and unaffected by condensed water droplets and damp air. Even if it is soaked in water for a few days and then taken out for natural drying, it will not deform or become soft and can be used normally. Moisture absorption and return to the halogen phenomenon occur.
After testing, magnesium oxide board has no water permeability and superior strength. Magnesite special 5.1.8-phase dense glass fiber fabric and plant fiber with good toughness make the magnesia plate light but compact in structure, good stability, no deformation and wood-like toughness. Excellent compression, tensile and breaking properties. The magnesium oxide board is both stiff and tough, with bending strength of 322 kgf/cm2 (vertical) and 216 kgf/cm2 (horizontal) and impact strength of 25 MPa.
1. High quality magnesia plate, stable and reliable quality, compared to other magnesia plates, has the ultimate cost performance, light weight and high energy, moderate price, excellent processing and installation performance, can be glued, cut, nailed, drilled, painted, planned, handled Practical, excellent toughness, not easy to break, all self-tapping screws, pistol screws and straight screws can be used for easy installation, and wet and dry hanging operations can be used.
2. Sound insulation and tranquility. Magnesium oxide panels have excellent sound insulation performance to ensure a quiet and elegant living environment. The low weight and thickness of the panel do not affect the sound insulation performance of the glass-magnesium panel. The sound insulation of the 6mm thick panel is 29 dB, and the airborne sound insulation of the double-sided single-layer 9mm glass magnesium panel75Kiel50rock wool partition wall system is larger than 42 dB, which is unique and uniform. The pore structure is not reached by other dense magnesium oxide boards.
Magnesium oxide boards are a ternary system of magnesium oxide, magnesium chloride and water produced and manufactured with modifiers. Magnesium cement material with stable performance, Glass Magnesium Plate is a new kind of non-flammable decoration material, which consists of a medium alkaline glass fiber net as reinforcement material and a light material as filler, which is increasingly used in life. The surface is painted with mixed paint and clear lacquer as required and can be processed into different types of plate surfaces. It can also be used in projects in humid environments such as cellars and mines and combined with various thermal insulation materials to form thermal insulation composite panels.
OCM (Oriental Construction Material) is located in Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China. Since 2010, we have specialized in ecological construction industry, innovation, production and distribution of refractory building materials. Our refractory wall materials have passed the international tests such as CE and ASTM.
The production line of sanded mgo board needs to meet the requirements of complete functions, professional equipment and complete specifications. From material preparation to factory inspection, every process must be strictly implemented to ensure the stable output of product quality.
What is the production line process of the sanded mgo board?
How to choose sanded mgo board according to material properties?
How to choose sanded mgo board according to chloride ion content?
Material preparation: magnesium oxide, magnesium chloride, perlite, non-woven fabric, glass cloth, sawdust, and water are put into the mixer after quantitative measurement to form raw material slurry.
Forming and conveying: the non-woven fabric and glass cloth are uncoiled and then enter the forming machine. The mold is placed on the platform of the forming machine and is ready for use. The slurry of the mixer falls on the mold and enters the forming machine, and extrudes the glass magnesium plate of the required specification on the forming machine. , and then cut into required lengths, and distributed into the oxidation chamber for oxygen protection through the transit transverse system.
Dehalogenation: Soak the oxidized sanded mgo board in water for dehalogenation.
Trimming: The sanded mgo board after dehalogenation is processed by an automatic trimmer to complete the fixed-length trimming, packaging and stacking of the glass magnesium board. After the stacking is completed, it is transported to the packaging area by a forklift for inspection and packaging, and the complete production line process is completed.
In the production process of sanded mgo board, to control the flatness of the product and not to deform It brings a lot of troubles and its negative effects, and it is also a relatively common contradiction in the market. The so-called corner-cutting situation at the expense of product quality because of cost savings and production cycle The customer makes a clear comparison on price and quality.
Chloride ion content: At present, most parts of the world have made clear regulations on the chloride ion content of sanded mgo board, and the proportion should not exceed 10%. Because the chloride ion content is too high, it will cause the product to effluent and return to moisture, which is also called return to halogen in the industry. Because once the product returns to halogen, it is impossible to continue to use it, it must be removed and replaced, and there is no other remedy. Therefore, preventing the return of halogen is the first priority to identify the quality of the fireproof board. The products that will return to the halogen are worthless products, no matter how beautiful their appearance is, there is no real meaning.
Oriental Construction Material (SuZhou) Co., Ltd has committed to providing the most suitable sanded mgo boards at a reasonable price.
Sanded mgo board has good fire resistance, is environmentally friendly and tasteless, and has good compressive strength including moisture resistance.
What is the use value of sanded mgo board?
How to choose the right sanded mgo board?
What are the production steps of sanded mgo board?
Economy: Sanded mgo board can be used in a wide range and can replace some wood boards. It is light in weight and fast in construction. It can save 20-30% of material costs and labor costs. Making aluminum-plastic board linings can save 50% of material costs. It is really high quality. environmentally friendly decorative materials.
Practicality: Sanded mgo board can be nailed, planed, sawed, bent, tiled, used as lining board, bottom plate, easy to install water and electricity settings, making the wall more beautiful and durable.
1. Thickness tolerance:
Any sanded mgo board will have a thickness tolerance, but it has different requirements for use in different environments. Generally, cement boards and sanding boards are more accurate and have fewer tolerances, but the cost is relatively high. Customers can make reasonable choices according to different market needs.
2. Health and environmental protection:
Health is the most important thing. Compared with health, everything is insignificant. All building materials and decorative materials must not contain carcinogenic substances such as asbestos.
In 1998, the World Health Organization reiterated the carcinogenic effects of asbestos, especially the risk of causing lung cancer and skin cancer, and continued to call for the use of alternatives to avoid permanent harm to the human body due to improper use of various materials.
The appearance and packaging of the sanded mgo board are more important for sales. The beautiful appearance is quite attractive to the general customers. It directly affects the image of the product, because most customers are not professionals and do not understand the internal structure of the product. Only Judging the quality of the product directly from the appearance.
1. Sanded mgo board is prepared for the preparation of materials: according to the needs of the ingredients, the proportion of raw materials is carried out. The main raw materials are magnesium oxide, magnesium chloride, perlite and vermiculite, non-woven fabrics, sawdust, water, etc. Then, the mixing and stirring of the raw material paddles are carried out in the mixer. The mixers are vertical, horizontal, gravity or double-shaft, and different mixers are selected according to different needs.
2. Sanded mgo board molding process: use the molding machine to select non-woven fabrics and bottom pulp to make molding, and some methods include two or more layers of glass fiber cloth surface pulp, medium pulp and so on. The molding machine extrudes the glass magnesium plate of the required specification, and the length is preliminarily cut. Then carry out oxygen protection and dehalogenation treatment.
3. Sanded mgo board trimming and leaving factory: finally, trimming and beautifying treatment, cutting is the key to ensure the appearance size. The product should be inspected before leaving the factory.
Oriental Construction Material (SuZhou) Co., Ltd has committed to providing the most suitable sanded mgo board at a reasonable price and meeting any needs of consumers through high-quality services. Just connect them!
The magnesium oxide board is made of non-combustible materials such as magnesium oxychloride, magnesium oxide, alkali-resistant glass fiber cloth, wood chips, etc., and is processed by a full set of automatic assembly line equipment with a special production process. It has many advantages such as environmental protection, odorless, non-toxic, non-flammable, smoke-free, high-strength and light-weight, sound insulation and heat preservation, waterproof and fireproof, non-freezing and non-corrosion, minimal expansion and shrinkage rate, no cracking, no deformation, etc.
What are the characteristics of the use of magnesium oxide board?
What are the advantages of using magnesium oxide board?
What is the reason for choosing magnesium oxide board?
The magnesium oxide board can resist bad weather, but in order to keep it dry during use, it is recommended that the user should store it indoors, and the ground should be flat or plywood.
The magnesium oxide board can be broken by a hand saw, a chainsaw, or a utility knife with a ruler. It can be fixed with iron nails, self-tapping screws, nail gun or drilling holes.
The magnesium oxide board can be pasted with wallpaper, red and white beech veneer, paint, paint, tile, mosaic, etc.
The impact strength of magnesium oxide board reaches 2.5KJ/m^2, exceeding the standard ≥2.0 index.
Waterproof performance of magnesium oxide board: the inherent moisture resistance of magnesium oxide board, which is required for outdoor use of aluminum-plastic board lining board, can naturally restore to the original moisture content after rain, and will not deform or fall off. The magnesium oxide board can meet the requirements of use after a long time of practice.
Green environmental protection: Magnesium oxide board uses natural magnesia mineral powder, 100% free of harmful substances such as asbestos, formaldehyde and ammonia, and is a green environmental protection product. With its natural inorganic properties, it is moisture-proof and mildew-proof, and at the same time, its business meets the standards of insect-proof and anti-corrosion in European and American countries.
Economy: Magnesium oxide board can be used in a wide range and can replace some wood boards. It is light in weight and fast in construction. It can save 20-30% of material cost and labor cost. Making aluminum composite panel lining can save 50% of material cost, which is really high. Quality eco-friendly decorative materials.
Practicality: Magnesium oxide board can be nailed, planed, sawed, bent, tiled, used as lining board, bottom plate, easy to install water and electricity settings, making the wall more beautiful and durable.
Lightweight and anti-seismic: filled with sawdust, sawdust and other substances, the apparent density is only 0.9-1.3g/cm3, which greatly reduces the load of the building. At the same time, magnesium oxide board increases the usable area by 60% compared with ordinary decoration boards.
The magnesium oxide board is installed quickly, saving your precious time.
OCM products are widely used in 178 countries and areas, such as USA, Sweden, Italy, Bulgaria, Estonia, Singapore, South Korea, Israel, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippine, Syria, Russia, Panama, Turkey, etc.
magnesium oxide board has a wide range of applications, especially for partition walls and ceilings in architectural decoration. It is fully suitable for thermal insulation structures, sound insulation walls, wet areas, movable partition walls, super fire protection, fire door plywood and other fields.
What are the main features of the magnesium oxide board?
What are the main raw materials of magnesium oxide board?
What is the reason for the popularity of magnesium oxide board in the market?
1. Magnesium oxide plate is also called magnesite plate or magnesium plate.
2. The production of magnesium oxide board consists of active high-purity magnesium oxide (MgO), high-quality magnesium chloride (MgCl) alkali resistant glass fiber cloth, extremely flexible plant fiber, incombustible and light perlite, chemically stable lithopone, polymer and high-performance modifier.
3. magnesium oxide board has the advantages of high temperature resistance, flame retardancy, sound absorption, shockproof, insect proof, anti-corrosion, non-toxic, tasteless and pollution-free, can be directly painted, directly plastered, and can be directly applied with air nails and ceramic tiles.
4. The surface of magnesium oxide board has good coloring property, high strength, bending resistance, toughness, nailing, sawing and gluing, and convenient decoration.
5. magnesium oxide board can also be combined with a variety of insulation materials to make composite insulation plates.
Light-burned magnesia powder is one of the main raw materials of magnesium oxide board, which is calcined from magnesite MgCO3 at '750% ~ 850~C. The calcination process of some manufacturers is relatively backward, especially the measures for homogenization of raw materials or ore after calcination, resulting in a large gap between the MgO content and the effective MgO content of the same batch of products, even the same bag of products. In order to unilaterally pursue production costs, some producers often use magnesia to replace light-burning powder to produce magnesia material products, which is impossible to produce high-quality magnesia fireproof boards. In order to ensure the qualification and stability of MgO raw materials and produce qualified fireproof boards, the raw materials of light-burning MgO are used, and the MgO content is 80%-85%, the active MgO content is ≮60±2%; the Ca0 content is less than 1.5%; The loss is 5%-9%; the fineness is ≮170 mesh.
1. Versatility: The unique smooth and rough surface of magnesium oxide board provides functional diversity for customers' use. Smooth surface can be pasted with wallpaper, aluminum-plastic board, veneer fireproof board, veneer, PVC, spray paint or latex paint, etc.; rough surface can be pasted with ceramic tile, marble, granite, ash and latex paint. The magnesium oxide board has an excellent affinity for the above-mentioned materials, and can be processed or used twice on site. It can be bent with a diameter of 30cm without loss of physical properties.
2. Durable and durable: the scientific formula completely solves the problem of moisture absorption and halogen return of magnesite, its strength increases with time, it can resist corrosion, acid and alkali resistance, the change of thermal expansion and cold shrinkage is small, and the dry shrinkage rate is less than or equal to 0.3%. The swelling rate is less than or equal to 0.6%, and it has the frost resistance of -40℃. After ten years of testing, the magnesium oxide board is durable, resistant to aging and has a long life.
Structural Insulated Panels (SIP's) are used in floors, walls, and roofs providing an extremely durable, strong and energy-efficient high performance material. Structural Insulated Panels (SIP's) are typically made by foam insulation between two structural skin surfaces such as Mgo Board. These panels usually are manufactured in various sizes or dimensions with thickness varying between 4 to 8 inches.
Structural Insulated Panels, can also be manufactured on larger sizes to custom works but they will require some type of crane to erect them. Structural Integrated Panels (SIP) interior sheathing material can also be tailored to specific needs as required by the project specifications.
Benefits of Structural Insulated Panels
Some of the benefits of using Structural Insulated Panels are:
Using SIP higher R-values can be obtained
Higher strength-to-weight ratio
The insulation offered by SIP's is superior when compared to studs or traditional construction methods
SIP can offer energy savings between 12% to 14%
Using SIP's a more air-tight unit can be build, resulting in a quieter and more comfortable structure
SIP's are extremely strong, energy-efficient and offer a cost-effective alternative
SIP's will save you money with a faster construction method
Reduced amounts of waste and labor
SIP's will produce less expensive heating and cooling equipments inside the structure
SIP's produces flatter surfaces to work with
No need to look for studs to place fasteners
No curvatures due to drying of the material
Can be treated against insects
Structural insulated panels can be used in walls, ceilings, floors and roofs
Structural insulated panel wall systems were adopted into the International Residential Code (IRC) on May 22, 2007
If you have any questions,please Call us on +86-15162322239 or Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.